DETAILS & SPECIFICATIONS
- Denim is one of the highly demanding international commercial fabric
- Produce by 100% cotton yarn but you may find there are a few denim fabric blended with spandex and polyester.
- Denim is a woven fabric made by interlacing warp and weft yarn
- To control shrinkage, wrinkling commonly blended with spandex
- Blended denim fabric has a very good stretchability, comfortable wear for a slim figure
- Use of denim: Jacket, jeans, shirts, skirts, swimsuit, belts, handbags etc.
- Gender: Male, Female, Kids
- Place Of Origin: Pakistan
- Monthly Supply Ability: 150,000 Pieces